About: Susan Davis
- I am the Director of Marketing for Day Nursery Association of Indianapolis. We are a not for profit early care & education agency and we have been educating the youngest children Indianapolis for over 100 years.
Posts by Susan Davis:
August 23, 2013 Day Nursery Auxiliary Style Show just 6 weeks away!
August 14, 2013 Day Nursery Auxiliary Summer 2013 Newsletter
August 8, 2013 Day Nursery Thankful Thursday
July 3, 2013 Day Nursery students are red, white and cute!
June 26, 2013 Day Nursery Auxiliary Annual Meeting, May 3, 2013
May 23, 2013 Day Nursery Auxiliary members Leap Into Art
Our MissionThe Day Nursery Auxiliary is a nonprofit organization making a difference in the lives of young children in central Indiana by supporting the Day Nursery Association's cause of excellent early care and education through fund raising and volunteerism. Learn more about Day Nursery Association of Indianapolis by visiting their website.
Please join us!
Friday, September 6, 2013 our first meeting of the new membership year will be a salad pitch-in at the home of Jennie Walker. Watch your mail for an invitation to this meeting.
Thinking of becoming a member?
Looking for a way to honor a friend or remember a loved one? Make a donation to Day Nursery.
- 2011-2012 Meeting and Events
- 2012-2012 Meeting and Events
- 2012-2013 Meets and Events
- 2013-2014 Meetings and Events
- Auxiliary fundraisers
- Bylaws and Membership business
- Day Nursery Association Events
- Day Nursery center news
- Day Nursery in the News
- Friday Faces
- Grants and donations
- In Memorium
- In our thoughts
- Member News
- Too Cute Tuesday
- Volunteer Opportunity
Carolyn Cook on Day Nursery students are red,… Joan Lyday on Too Cute Tuesday at Day Nurser… Carolyn Dederer on Day Nursery Northwest Olympic… Joan Lyday on In Memorium Joan Lyday on New Day Nursery Auxiliary Cook…